Thursday, January 8, 2015

We'll I am looking forward to being at Expo-West in 2015, with my daughter who lives in California. 

Last year there was so much,to see and learn about the many products. I will be looking for supplements that will be good for seniors. 

The church I belong to has many seniors who could benefit from my findings.  I am sure they would be interested in sampling several items in order to know f they will become consumers.  Or even to try items for their good health.   

So next year, I will be looking for information and samples, because we are here and deserve to have a voice about all of the wonderful products and services

Blessings Yvonne of BunBun's Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full length robe

Full length robe
Black with red stripes

Multi colored afghans

Multi colored afghans
throws for the sofa or bed

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
White with blue/purple stripes

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
Teal with multi colored stripes

Front and back/ full length robe

Front and back/ full length robe
Black with yellow stripes