Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm back in the mix

Hello Bloggers,

Happy New Year!  It has been a while since I have talked to you. I have been on a bit of a journey traveling, visiting family and friends while also looking for the best item(s) to replace my old malfunctioning desktop computer. Well, now I am back happily on line.  I also volunteer twice a week at an organization called Christ Central.   There we have many missions from education and outreach to transition. I just love meeting people and helping be an encouragement in any way that I can.

At Christ Central we minister to people through giving out free food and clothing.  We are also there for people who desire it, to have someone to talk to and to pray with. So many people need this type of support. They usually do not have anyone to turn to. When things seem impossible for them, we let them know that with God all things are possible to those who will believe.  We feed their souls and minds with the Word of God and literally feed them with food. 

Well I will be traveling again soon to go to the Natural  Products Expo West [my second year attending].  I am so excited to share the new natural products and services that I will be learning about. I am also looking forward to possibly becoming one of the chosen bloggers to be on the We.Blog Editorial Board for the expo.  For those of you unfamiliar with the NPEW [Natural Products Expo West], in Anaheim California each year thousands of manufacturers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts gather to showcase and discuss the leading remedies in the quest for health & wellness.  In my family experience I've seen the wonders of making the choice to make yourself well from exploring our earth. God is amazing ensuring we have everything we need to sustain our lives from plants, berries, water, soil and clay.  I am constantly reading about how to cook differently, what condiments to use, and whether or not to prepare something to eat raw, or with heat.  It's all fascinating. 

I am looking forward to seeing what is there this year. There will be many vendors and events from all around the world, so be there and see how you to can get in good health.

I will be blogging all about my findings as well as more travel stories soon. So until, then stay healthy and for those who do not do it habitually, become prayerful.  For those of you who have incorporated a prayer life into your lifestyle keep being encouraged.  

Blessings to you,
BunBun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full length robe

Full length robe
Black with red stripes

Multi colored afghans

Multi colored afghans
throws for the sofa or bed

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
White with blue/purple stripes

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
Teal with multi colored stripes

Front and back/ full length robe

Front and back/ full length robe
Black with yellow stripes