Saturday, May 10, 2014



Hi everyone,



It has been a while since I wrote a blog post.  The reason is that I made the decision to donate my desktop computer to help people learn to use it, so they will be able to gain employment.

One of the dozens of products that I tried was Go Raw which was a live Granola Bar. They are gluten,wheat free, nut free, and they are certified organic and good for you, and they are 100 mg of omega-3.
One service that I tried was a full back and shoulder massage.

This past March, I attended the Natural Products Expo West in California with my daughter and we had a great time. We met vendors from all over the world with wonderful products and services. 

There were so many things to try, here is another one I thought was good also,the Veggie Shreds that are made with real fruit and veggie sugar apples.  I won a raffle, an I-pad Air from Suzanne's Specialties booth!! Suzanne's has Wonderful jelly and vegan desert toppings.  You see God blessed me with the ability for me to still blog, because I blessed a community with my desktop computer.


We'll I shall say goodbye until next time. Eat healthy and be blessed.

Blessings to all

Bun Bun


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full length robe

Full length robe
Black with red stripes

Multi colored afghans

Multi colored afghans
throws for the sofa or bed

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
White with blue/purple stripes

Full length robe/ Front view

Full length robe/ Front view
Teal with multi colored stripes

Front and back/ full length robe

Front and back/ full length robe
Black with yellow stripes